GTA IV: Petty Crime Spree GTA IV: Petty Crime Spree

Pretty Cool

Nice job on the voices (I know my eastern european accent doesn't sound anywhere as good as that) and I like the scenarios you animated. Good job!

The song at the end was priceless.

Battosai810 responds:

My eastern Euro accent could be better too, really!
Also, thank my friend xander1062 for making that song. Talented guy; I just send him voice clips and he turns em into songs! Check his other stuff out too!

Cyberen: Easter Special Cyberen: Easter Special

what the heck

was that? I inteded to sit through this so that nobody would say I didn't stick around long enough to get the concept, but how long can you really sit there looking at rotating poo and some fat guy in a devil suit? I don't get it. Like the reviewer before me said: I have no idea what this has to do with your description. Maybe if you explained what this rotating poo and random devil guy have to do with your story? Or just call it "rotating poo and some guy in a devil suit", that'd be perfect.

[LR] Rawr! [LR] Rawr!

hmm

It's okay if it's trying to be funny... but even then... more gay than funny.

Little-Rena responds:

You're gay

(FMC) -=Muffins=- (FMC) -=Muffins=-

I like it but...

The distortion I'm hearing from the bass is really bothering me... and I really doubt that it's because of my speakers (at least I really really hope that it's not from my speakers lol). I like the melody and the accompanying little jingle that you have hidden beneath it (I could hear it a lot better in the beginning) but nice job overall. I'll add you to favs.

Blue 42 -Redo Blue 42 -Redo

Nice

Like the energy, really weird and happy, even though the japanese people could be cussing me out for all I know. You get a 9 because I'm not a fan of the voices and cover part to be honest. But I gave you a 5!

MusicIsBliss responds:

word

i got no idea what the japanese girl is saying

and ya, i got no clue why i have the voices, but there were alot more when i made it, and then took out most because it was awful