[LR] Rawr! [LR] Rawr!

hmm

It's okay if it's trying to be funny... but even then... more gay than funny.

Little-Rena responds:

You're gay

(FMC) -=Muffins=- (FMC) -=Muffins=-

I like it but...

The distortion I'm hearing from the bass is really bothering me... and I really doubt that it's because of my speakers (at least I really really hope that it's not from my speakers lol). I like the melody and the accompanying little jingle that you have hidden beneath it (I could hear it a lot better in the beginning) but nice job overall. I'll add you to favs.

Blue 42 -Redo Blue 42 -Redo

Nice

Like the energy, really weird and happy, even though the japanese people could be cussing me out for all I know. You get a 9 because I'm not a fan of the voices and cover part to be honest. But I gave you a 5!

MusicIsBliss responds:

word

i got no idea what the japanese girl is saying

and ya, i got no clue why i have the voices, but there were alot more when i made it, and then took out most because it was awful

Perspiration Perspiration

A little short...

But I like it overall. Not a fan of the tone drop but that could change depending on what you'd throw on top of it. Would love to see a finished version of this.

ShortMonkey responds:

Sorry I won't be finishing this. Thanks for the review though! :)

Cartoon Cartoon

Perfect...

... for the genre you're shooting for... as long as the kids are young. Not exactly my cup of tea but it's pretty good!

the tubes the tubes

great!

I like it a lot. The change ups and everything else transition extremely smoothely and everything is very well done. Can't wait for the next epiphany!

Formless Formless

Interesting

The way you went about creating this may give it a more limited appeal since the majority of it all sounds the same and it lacks anything that might really grab attention....except for the beginnig. I love that. I just wish it built to something better, it sounds like that mortal kombat song except not. Keep up the good work!

Oh, there's no way this is New Wave btw :P

A World Away A World Away

Better than the Radio!

With some half decent lyrics, this thing would top whatever is popular right now. Very nice and mellow song, puts me in the modd you want me to be in. Very nice.

5/9 (get some lyrics! :D)

A New Fresh Day A New Fresh Day

Love it

I can totally picture myself controlling some little dude running around town. Good game song!

x5470 x5470

Nice

I like the mix up of the drums at the end. It sounds kind of distorted to me throughout the song though so you might want to fix that. Nice job though.

MadCow responds: